Frequently Asked Questions

We hope the following will answer your questions about these topics. If you have any other questions, please contact us Here

CDD, Board of Supervisors, and Assessments

What exactly is a CDD? What services are provided by the Meadow Pointe (I) CDD?

The CDD provides recreation facilities/programs; common area landscape maintenance/ irrigation; storm water retention pond maintenance; walls, fences, sidewalks and village entrance maintenance; streetlights; residential property trash collection; deed restriction enforcement; and architectural review for residential properties.

How many supervisors are on the CDD, and how are members of the Board of Supervisors elected?
When does the Board of Supervisors meet? Can I attend the meetings?
How does the CDD collect assessments? Is it part of my property taxes?
How are CDD assessments determined? Who decides how much I have to pay?
What does the CDD assessment consist of? What does the money pay for?

Architectural Review: Remodeling and Painting

I’m thinking of doing some remodeling and upgrading to my house. What improvements to my property require Architectural Review by the CDD?

Any new building, including sheds, and any modification to the exterior of existing buildings on residential lots within the CDD require review by the CDD prior to any work being performed. This includes screened enclosures, screened entryways, changes to doors and windows, painting, and shingles. When in doubt, contact the clubhouse for guidance. 973-1671

I’d like to put up a new fence. Do I have to get Architectural Review for fences?
My family wants to get a pool/upgrade our current pool. Do I have to get Architectural Review for pools?
My mailbox is looking drab, and I’d like to freshen it up with a new coat of paint. Is there an easy way to get the right paint color?

Conservation Area

I live on a conservation lot and growth from the conservation area is growing under my fence and invading my yard. Am I allowed to mow behind my fence to keep unwanted growth out of my yard?

South West Florida Water Management District (SWFWMD) permits MOWING BEHIND FENCES on conservation lots in Meadow Pointe. Residents living on conservation lots are allowed to mow or clear the area behind their fences (3-4 feet) to prevent encroachment of conservation vegetation.

What do I do if I have tree branches growing over my property from the conservation area?

Trash Collection & Recycling

I have some large trash items (mattresses, tree branches, furniture, etc.) How can I get rid of large trash items?

Waste Connections allows six cans, bundles, or items for pick up on garbage days. Tree or shrub waste must be cut into 4-foot lengths and bundled with twine. Large or heavy items (mattresses, appliances, except TVs, exercise equipment) will be picked up by Waste Connections for an extra fee. You must call them to make arrangements at 727-849-3333. You may also take large items to the East Pasco Transfer Station at 9636 Handcart Road. Hazardous waste items are accepted. Call before going (352) 521-0500.

Does Meadow Pointe offer recycling? How can I recycle my waste?

Your Neighborhood

I notice that some of the streetlights around my neighborhood are out. Who can I call about a damaged or non-functioning street light pole? What do I do if I see a street light pole damaged or a light not working?

Contact Tampa Electric at 223-0800 or through their web site to report the problem. You will need the pole number on the tag, the location, and whether the light remains off/on or goes off and on intermittently.

My electric flickers off then on. I get tired of resetting my electronics. Should this be happening?
Is there anything I can do about cars parked in the street?
How do I report stray or threatening animals or owners who do not scoop up pet waste?
What are the irrigation rules in effect in Pasco County?
My reclaim water box lid is broken and needs to be replaced. Who do I call?
The sidewalk in front of my house is cracked and needs to be repaired. Does the CDD pay for this repair?
During a thunderstorm, the rainwater would not flow into the storm sewer on my street and water backed up into my front yard. Who do I call about this problem?
I’m new to Florida. Do you have any advice for keeping my lawn looking nice?

Using MP Clubhouse and Recreation Facilities

What recreation facilities are included in Meadow Pointe?

Meadow Pointe is proud to offer a lap pool which is heated in the winter and chilled in the summer. In addition, we have another pool, splash pad and cabana, tennis, basketball, racquetball, volleyball, shuffleboard courts and fitness center. There is also tot lot and playground. Three party/activity rooms are available for rental. There is also a walkup park in Pinedale village with a basketball, all purpose court and playground.

Can I reserve courts ahead of time?
Who is eligible to use Meadow Pointe (I) recreation facilities?

Parties/Rentals of the Clubhouse/Pool

I’d like to have a party by the pool. Can I reserve the cabana area by the lower pool at Meadow Pointe (I)?

Due to the high demand for the Cabana by the lower pool and splash pad, reservations are taken for 2.5 hour blocks. 

Parties may be booked by authorized users no more than three months in advance of the party date, on a first-come, first served basis. Authorized users will be required to complete a Reservation Request Form, available at the park office and execute a “Cabana License Agreement.”

Attendance will be limited to 25 participants, including the user making the reservation. The last party of the day must end at 6:30 p.m. The license agreement is for the cabana only, not the splash pad, pools, or the pool deck, which will still be available for all authorized users of the facilities.

A security deposit for damages and cleanup in the amount of $50 will be collected at the time the reservation is made. If there is no damage and the cabana is cleaned up, the deposit will be returned at the conclusion of the reserved time.

I’d like to have a party in one of the clubhouse rooms. How would I make the reservation?
How many people can the Clubhouse rooms accommodate for a party?
Are there any rules for reserving a room, or for having a party in the clubhouse or at the pool?
Is it all right if my Boy Scout/quilting/tutoring/yoga club meets in the clubhouse?
  • 28245 County Line Road
    Wesley Chapel, FL 33543
  • Call Us Now

    P: (813) 973-1671

    F: (813) 973-7268

Share us with your friends

FacebookMySpaceTwitterGoogle BookmarksLinkedinPinterest
Copyright © 2018, Meadow Pointe 1 Community Development District .
Powered By A2G